Monday, July 19, 2010

Tip 34: Sentence Variations

Example: The biggest coincidence that day happened when Jackie and I ended up sitting next to each other at the concert.

Possible Revisions:

• Coincidentally, Jackie and I ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

• In an amazing coincidence, Jackie and I ended up sitting next to each other at the concert.

• Sitting next to Jackie at the Super Bowl was a tremendous coincidence.

• But the biggest coincidence that day happened when Jackie and I ended up sitting next to each other at the concert.

• When I sat down at the concert, I realized that, by sheer coincidence, I was directly next to Jackie.

• By sheer coincidence, I ended up sitting directly next to Jackie at the concert.

• With over 50,000 fans at the concert, it took an incredible coincidence for me to end up sitting right next to Jackie.

• What are the odds that I would have ended up sitting right next to Jackie at the concert?

• Jackie and I, without any prior planning, ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

• Without any prior planning, Jackie and I ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

• At the crowded concert, packed with 50,000 screaming fans, Jackie and I ended up sitting right next to each other by sheer coincidence.

• Though I hadn't made any advance arrangements with Jackie, we ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

• Many amazing coincidences occurred that day, but nothing topped sitting right next to Jackie at the concert.

• Unbelievable, I know, but Jackie and I ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

• Guided by some bizarre coincidence, Jackie and I ended up sitting right next to each other at the concert.

No comments: